HOW MUCH TIME ARE YOU SPENDING ON IT?
The Journey Begins INSIDE THE ZONE!
***BREAKING NEWS*** Polishook quoted in NY Times article about Golf. A must read!
***BREAKING NEWS*** Listen to Rob interviewed on ESPN radio about Lebron James!
***BREAKING NEWS*** Polishook provides analysis for TheTennisChannel.com!
Are you looking for an EDGE when you compete? Most athletes believe the mental game accounts for between 50 and 99% of competition. If this is so, don’t you owe it to yourself, your team, or your kids to better understand how to maximize and unlock the mystery of the mental game?
||Rob presented to the sport psychology staff, coaches, and players during his trip to the Israeli Tennis Center in Ramat Hasharon (Rob fifth to the left)
A strong, focused mental game is the glue that holds everything together. It’s the difference between winning and losing.
When was the last time you played relaxed and free, inside the zone? You know…that effortless place when nothing could go wrong, you didn’t over think, your movements felt like cool running water, and the ball seemed to be traveling in slow motion…
Inside the Zone Sports Performance Group can help you, your team or group with:
- Cutting edge mental training skills, techniques, and tools
- Uncovering and trusting you and your teams unique abilities, skills, and personal process
- Releasing mental/psychological performance blocks, chokes, and nerves such as golf yips, putting yips, baseball-throwing yips, tennis serving yips, (see yips.chokes.blocks section highlighting Mackey Sasser story
- Overcoming psychological impact of sports injuries, sports trauma, and sports mental and psychological slumps
- Overcoming issues such as "catcher cant throw", "pitcher throws wild", Steve Blass disease, "wild throws" and "double faults."
Remember, we all want to win. The big question is - what does it take? Have faith and trust in your process. Know that it takes great courage to put yourself on the line and discover what you are really capable of doing. Embrace adversity, get comfortable being uncomfortable. This process is the foundation to your growth, and will provide the ability to succeed at anything.
|Rob's wife, Debbie, running Inside The Zone at the 2009 NYC marathon!|
Bookmark us now…Sign up to receive sports mental training news, quotes, and ideas. As well as cutting edge information on resolving performance blocks, overcoming sports trauma, and mental/psychological slumps. All this will help you successfully navigate through your competitive journey. Contact me to talk about how together we can create an impactful mental training program that is best for you, your team or your group in which you can UNLEASH THE COMPETITOR WITHIN!